Prof. Dr. Ostrzenski's CV
Prof. Adam Ostrzenski, M.D., Ph.D., Dr. Habil., Dr. Honoris Causa is an internationally renowned gynecologic surgeon and a laureate of numerous national and international awards for his contribution to the advancement of women’s health and for developing new surgical interventions for female uro-genitalia.
Prof. Dr. Ostrzenski Maintains an Active Practices in Florida, USA and He Specializes in:
• Modern Cosmetic-Plastic Gynecology
• Stress Urinary Incontinence Surgical Therapy without using Viginal Taps or Surgical Meshes>
• Reconstructive Gynecologic Surgery for Pelvic Organ Prolapse without Using Surgical Meshes
• Correcting Cosmetic Surgical Complications or Botched Aesthetic Cosmetic-Plastic Gynecologic Surgery
• Teaching Physicians New and Old Cosmetic-Plastic Surgical Procedures
• Clinical Scientific Research Related to Cosmetic and Pelvic Reconstructive Gynecologic Surgery
Clinical Practice Includes All New Surgical Procedures for:
I. Cosmetic Gynecologic Surgery (to transform female external genitals to have a more pleasing look)
- Labia Minora Labioreduction: Thin labia volume reduction (height, length, and thickness) with color and counter preservation and restoration of lower part to create the point union of thin labia. Also, thin labia anatomic deformity reconstruction is offered.
- Labia Majora Labioreduction:
- The Anterior Commussure Transposition: Transposition of the upper hairy, thick labia to eliminate front gap between both sides of the labia.
- The Posterior Commissure Transposition:Transposition of the lower hairy, thick labia to eliminate front gap between both sides of the labia.
II. Plastic Surgery (to improve function)
- Vaginal rejuvenation: Applying seven new surgical techniques for wide/smooth vagina depending upon the patient’s conditions and expectations.
- Modified Posterior Perineoplasty: Reconstruction of the area between the lower parts of the vaginal opening to the upper part of the anal opening. This procedure is performed for both aesthetic and improving perineal functions.
- Introidoplasty: To restore the opening of the vagina.
- Clitoral Prepucioplasty: The foreskin covering the clitoris reconstruction.
- Clitoral Hoodoplasty: To reduce the overlapping skin of the clitoral “head”.
- Clitoral Frenuloplasty: To reconstruct 2 rope-like structures attaching to the lower part of the clitoral “head”.
- Labia MinoraLabioplasty: Thick and hairy labia reconstruction of the fat tissue sac site specific defects and trimming excessive skin without fat.
- Labia MajoraLabiopexy: Thick and hairy labia reconstruction at the base on which the labia majora are rested.
III. Female Urinary Incontinence New Surgical Therapy
IV. Treating Cosmetic Surgical Complications and / or Improving Aesthetic Look of Poor Surgical Outcomes of Cosmetic Gynecology (Botched Surgical Procedures)
V. Teaching Physicians from Around the Global New and Old Surgical Cosmetic-Plastic Gynecologic Procedures
VI. Conducting Clinical Research Related to Cosmetic-Plastic Gynecology and Publishing Results in Mainstream Peer-Review Journals
Prof. Dr. Ostrzenski is a retired university full professor and former director of the Division of Gynecologic Surgery. Prof. Dr. Ostrzenski pioneered new surgical techniques, educational books and published numerous scientific and educational papers in the medical field; most of his scientific clinical publications are related to reconstructive/cosmetic gynecologic surgeries.
Prof. Dr. Ostrzenski received his formal university training in gynecologic surgeries in the United States of America and in Europe.